- Offers a Full Spectrum of Treatment with Braces to Provide Safe, Fast, and Easy Solutions to Straighten Teeth Affordably
- Certified Invisalign® Provider, Dr. Dumbrigue also Lectures Internationally for Fastbraces®, an Alternative to Invisalign® when Quicker or More Dramatic Teeth Movements are Required than Invisalign® can Deliver.
The doctor was very informative and my daughter actually enjoys her ortho visits. This is a great place for the whole family.
We are a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT too late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away.
What is Invisalign®?Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 months. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.